View Previous Devotions
Church Ablaze 2017
23rd August, 2017 Devotion
Pastor Zacc Daily Devotions
Isaiah 54:2-3 – “Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes; 3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.”
To ‘stretch’ means to lengthen, extend, or spread; to make demands on one’s capacity or resources, or to make the maximum use of something.
God’s command to His people was to enlarge, stretch forth and strengthen. It is a call that was to prepare them for growth, increase and multiplication. A call to inherit new territories.
There are things that only become possible when we stretch and make room for enlargement. These include personal growth, provision, new people, transformation and new levels.
You may be facing or have been in, a season of stretching. You may feel as though you are being extended too far to bear. Be confident of this, that as you stretch at God’s word, you shall not break. You will experience the miracle of enlargement.
• Pray that God shall stretch your imagination
• Pray that God shall help you think big
• Pray that you shall inhabit the desolate places
• Pray that there shall be no shrinking or drifting back in FAITH
• Pray that you shall occupy the position of FAITH!
• Pray that you shall grow in revelation knowledge