It is our Christian Duty to teach children while they are young (Proverbs 22:6), and to equip and empower Leaders who will empower others to make disciples of all nations( 2 Timothy 2:2 & Matthew 28:18-20)
Learners who are well equipped with excellent knowledge and skills that are built within the framework of Biblical principles and authority impacting nations.
Inspired by the word of God, we are committed to offer various disciplines of study through teaching and training as well as holistically equipping leaners with appropriate knowledge, skills and values that glorify God.
Inspired by the word of God, we are committed to teaching, training and equipping learners holistically with appropriate knowledge, skills and values to advance the kingdom and glorify God.
A commission which bases every work on:
Transformative power of the word of God in character building
- Musicological focus
- Hard work
Units under the commision & their targets
1. Increased access to quality pre and Junior primary school learning
- 100 children under the age of two cared and supported by 2016.
- 100 children between the age of two and 4 cared and supported by 2016.
- 75 children attend quality preschool learning by 2016.
2. Improved training and qualification of Christian Leaders in Malawi
- 150 Christian Leaders obtain a certificate in ministry and Theology by 2016.
- 75 Christian Leaders complete obtain a Diploma in ministry and Theology Training by 2016.
- 30 Christian Leaders obtain Degrees in Ministry and Theology by June 2016.
- 10 Christian leaders obtain Honors Degree in Ministry and Theology
3. Advanced leadership skills of Professionals inculcated to positively impact society.
- 280 leaders impacted in Advanced Leadership by 2016
- 100 leaders equipped in Finance Management skills
- 100 leaders equipped in Church Governance
- 50 leaders equipped in Media relations
4. Increased self-responsibility in children, youth, and young adults
- 500 Youth and Young adults trained in Treasured Possession life skills camp
- 500 Youths undergo Leadership Development (School leavers) camps conducted by 2016
- 500 youths participate in Achievers Camp conducted by 2016
5. Increased access to quality Adult Literacy
- 70% of illiterate church members graduated by 2016
- 250 illiterate non church members graduated by 2016
ACTIVE THEMATIC UNITS ARE:
1. BIBLE COLLEGE
- Bible College has been running since 2005 till current date. It has graduated 165 Christian Leaders in various levels of study.
- The Bible College is an affiliate of Team Impact Christian University. (Prospectus will be shared)
2. TREASURED POSSESION CAMP
- Treasured Possession Life Skills Camps have been running for 4 years since 2013.
3. ADVANCED LEADERSHIP
- In 2015 WACCE held its first ever Dynamic Leaders and Gated Keepers Forum
- This was a two day event which registered 75 people in attendance from a desired number of 100 people. It was a colorful event where Christian leaders of all walks of society such as Lawyers, Bankers, and Insurers etc. The content of the Conference was rich and challenging as people were faced with topics such as, Identity and Professionalism, Ethics and Team building, and Unifying the Split mind; the balance between sacred and secular life. For most who attended, it proved to be a life impacting conference as they were able to take note of areas in their work and life where the material could be applied in their daily professional lives.
- In 2016 the commission plans on hosting 2 Conferences in one in Lilongwe from 27th to 28th of May 2016 and the other in Blantyre in October.
4. ADULT LITERACY
- In the first quarter of 2014, 14 Pastors and leaders were trained in adult Literacy under DAPP Teachers Training College in Chirangoma. The pastors who attended the trainings were from various rural churches and few from Blantyre.
- Since then, trainings have been run in five centres, namely; Lunzu, Mitundu Nsanje, Zomba Mayaka and Nchalo with a total number of 53 attending.
- The Adult Literacy program has been rolled out in 4 out of 11 churches that participated in the training in 2014. The 4 are Lunzu, Nchalo, Mitundu, and Zomba Mayaka.
- Graduations have been conducted in three of the areas where members are now able to read and write